Avery Dennison is offering small tags with NTAG213 and Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL11) chips to meet the requirements of different NFC applications. Continue reading
Avery Dennison’s AD-226iM RFID inlays offers high read sensitivity and large EPC and user memory. Continue reading
Avery Dennison unveiled new UHF inlays for retail and healthcare applications that require very small RFID tags. Continue reading
Avery Dennison RFID
29485 Highway 76 East
Clinton, South Carolina, USA
866-903-RFID (7343) (Toll free USA)
ABOUT Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison is a global materials science and specialized technology company that creates products and solutions to enhance brands, improve consumer product performance, and deliver innovative information by designing, developing and manufacturing:
- Branding materials for consumer and functional product labeling and packaging
- Apparel and footwear labeling design, high definition graphic
embellishments, sustainable packaging, price ticketing, and RFID-enabled inventory solutions
- Information management materials, products and solutions
- Graphic imaging media
- Specialized adhesives, coatings, films and RFID technologies
Why Choose Us?
Experience. Support. Solutions.
When you choose Avery Dennison RFID, you get:
- Field-proven inlay products
- A partner with a deep understanding of what it takes to make your application successful.
When you choose Avery Dennison RFID, you get the benefit of our relationships with best-in-class chip and reader manufacturers, label and tag converters and systems integrators across the globe to support even the most challenging of RFID projects.
When you choose Avery Dennison RFID, you get solutions to application challenges such as materials, environments and packaging.[read more]
Every day the experts at Avery Dennison RFID enable improvements in tracking, authentication, access and data capture applications such as:
- Supply chain, inventory and logistics
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare
- Library, media, documents and files
- Contactless cards and tickets
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Brand protection and product authentication
- Apparel and other item-level retail
And new applications emerge every day. One could be yours. [collapse]